Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, December 22, 2008

Infectious kisses and hugs

With a huggable and lovable child, you are never short of spontaneous kisses and hugs. While you will look forward to that every waking morning and sleeptime, it is hard to deny yourself those moments when the child is ill and especially when you are pregnant.

So as careful as I tried, I couldn't help visiting 3 doctors for different diagnosis over a couple of months. First it was uticaria / hives which I contracted solely on my own. Then it was the cough and flu season. Next was conjunctivitis. So imagine my boss' surprise that this is such an eventful pregnancy with so many MCs.

Our house is now a mini hospital but it is the only hospital in the world that we call home and is never short of giggles, laughter, kisses and hugs!

No comments: