Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, August 22, 2008

Moment of truth unveiled

My menstruation cycle is delayed and it has been more than 3 years ago that it has delayed this long. I have been debating with myself whether to test it or wait longer for fear that the anticipation will backfire. But lately this week, I haven’t been feeling myself. The queasy and bloated feeling has gotten the better of me since Tuesday. My intuition says that junior’s on the way but I’m not sure anymore. I sort of “gave up” hoping and thought if it’s meant to be, then it’s meant to be. I even stopped taking my folic acids.

So after some persuasion from Louie and Jeff, I decided to purchase the pregnancy test kit – Clearblue One Minute Test. It came with good reviews – more than 99% accuracy. And the single test cost me a whopping RM19.88 after discount. I had better not drop the thing into the toilet bowl! Gosh, this is the first time I bought something like this as the first pregnancy was realized at the doc’s. I was also contemplating whether to go back to my previous gynae but he is close to 70 years old and I’m worried about his eyesight. Then again I’ve been so comfortable with him… see how undecided I am. Anyway, the countdown begins until after work today to see the results – am I pregnant or not?

Keeping our fingers and toes crossed!

No comments: