Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Still waiting, still longing

The idea of starting a blog chronicling on the want of another child and the eventual journey (hopefully) of pregnancy is entirely mine. I must admit that the idea came out of the blue when I was disappointed (yet again) that there was no bun in the oven.

With a new job last November, I had to insist on celibacy for a few months to avoid office gossip that a new hire got pregnant well before her confirmation, although I have gotten the thumbs up from my superior even during the interview.

Now that I am officially a full-time staff (J) it’s time to hit the road to reproduction. Who would have thought that it is so unpredictable. With vigorous planning and timing, I am still eating for one!

Jeff knows how disappointed I am. I want Josh to have a sibling on his third year. I guess it is the best age gap as he is a little more independent now and can understand the term sibling. However, I am also fully aware that he may not accept it when the time comes and will inevitably develop some resentment. But I believe we will cross the bridge when we get there.

So, what is this blog about again?

I have decided to restrict readership access to it for the moment. Maybe its doors will be opened when I am feeling more optimistic. Well, back to my ladytimer!

No comments: